As the virtual sculptor and architect, it will be your task to create optimized high poly interiors and exteriors to be used as scenes, zoom zones and puzzles in our HOPA and F2P games.
You will also be responsible for creating and animating low poly game assets (vehicles, props, items, characters etc.). You will create models based on concept art, as well as search for references and work “from scratch”.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D software
- Knowledge of unwrapping/texture baking
- Excellent knowledge of texture creation and materials
- Understanding lighting of environments
- Understanding render optimization
- Ability to box scenes (create quick prototypes of scenes that can later be swapped out for real high detail scenes)
- Ability to prioritize (detailing closer items, using tricks like textures etc. in the background)
- Familiarity with HOPA and F2P games, specific aesthetics and stylization
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- At least 3 played HOPA games
- Knowledge of 2D art software
- Experience with sculpting software like ZBrush, Mudbox
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge of normal map baking
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc)
To apply, please fill in the contact form below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area