WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SKILLED 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR TO WORK ON AN ACTION/FIGHTING GAME FOR PC AND CONSOLE PLATFORMS.
You need to have experience animating both human and non-humanoid characters. You should also have excellent appreciation for specific game styles and a solid understanding of what looks and feels great, as well as the ability to communicate your vision.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Ability to create stylized keyframe animation for 3D characters
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles
- Ability to solve technical animation problems
- Orientation towards teamwork and collaboration
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Previous experience in game development or another digital art industry
- Experience with animation in any game engine (UDK, Unity) or a proprietary level editor (Blizzard level editors, ID software level editor, etc.)
- Passion for video games
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Team-building activities
- Pet-friendly company
- Creative work environment
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts
- Road trips and visits to other Eipix branch offices