As an Eipix 3D character artist you will be given an opportunity to bring characters from 2D concepts to life.
Following the full creation pipeline from blocking out and high detail sculpting through retopology, normal map baking and texturing, you will be able to polish your skills and enjoy seeing and testing your models in-game.
- Eye for light, shade, color, and details
- Exceptional understanding of anatomy
- Advanced knowledge of 3D software (3ds Max/Maya/Blender)
- Advanced knowledge of 3D sculpting tools (Zbrush/Mudbox/3D-Coat/Sculptris)
- Advanced understanding of model topology
- Advanced knowledge of unwrapping and texturing
- Advanced knowledge of map baking
- Advanced knowledge of texture creation and materials
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and/or Unity
- Proficiency in English language
- Good communication skills and orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Self motivation, strong work ethics and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of rigging and animation
- Knowledge of project tracking software (Activecollab/Trello/Jira etc)
- Background in traditional arts
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team-building activities
- Pet-friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
- Road trips and visits to other Eipix branch offices
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.