As the virtual sculptor and architect, you will be responsible for creating and animating low poly game assets (vehicles, props, items, characters etc.) in our F2P games.
You will create models based on concept art, as well as search for references and work “from scratch”.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D software
- Advanced rigging and animation skills
- Advanced knowledge of unwrapping/texture baking
- Excellent knowledge of texture creation and materials
- Understanding lighting of environments
- Understanding render optimization
- Ability to box scenes (create quick prototypes of scenes that can later be swapped out for real high detail scenes)
- Ability to prioritize (detailing closer items, using tricks like textures etc. in the background)
- Familiarity with F2P games, specific aesthetics and stylization
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Knowledge of 2D art software
- Experience with sculpting software like ZBrush, Mudbox
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge normal map baking
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
To apply, please fill in the contact form below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.