We are looking for a brand-oriented wizard capable of streamlining all our internal and external communication channels into a unique powerful voice.
As a brand manager, you will be entrusted with establishing the Eipix brand and increasing its visibility. To put it simply, every message aimed towards the Eipix collective and the general public will carry your input and your stamp of approval. Your tasks will include facilitating effective internal and external communications, as well as affirming the Eipix brand identity on a strategic level, through the formulation of marketing plans, PR campaigns, management of the company’s web and social media presence, and the coordination of media requests and public relations in general. Working closely with a talent manager, you will be in charge of formulating strategies for positioning Eipix as a desirable employer and driving the engagement of external and the retention of internal talents.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional and a natural storyteller who understands both the audience and the channels of communication leading to it, a passionate learner, fleet footed and nimble in keeping up with the latest industry trends and developments.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute marketing and PR campaigns
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- English language proficiency
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, including knowledge of various analytical tools and SEO concepts
- Creative and proactive approach, out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience in a managerial role
- Experience in the IT industry
- Process improvement and project management experience
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area