As a character artist, you will be responsible for putting a face to our games.
You will design characters all the way to the final character rendering. Furthermore, you will be creating various other visual art assets for our games, all using various techniques and approaches in order to reach the required style and result. As a member of a large and dynamic multi-disciplinary team, you will be expected to follow the standards and procedures that ensure smooth cooperation and an efficient production process.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D art software (Adobe Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint)
- Experience in different 2D painting techniques, photo retouching, collage
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Familiarity with HOPA and F2P games, as well as video games and game art in general
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Great communication and self-organization skills
- Previous experience in game development or other digital art related industry
- Compositing 3D software render passes
- Knowledge of DAZ 3D studio.
- Traditional painting and illustration
- Knowledge of management software (AtiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
To apply, please fill in the contact form below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area