We’re looking for a humble yet ambitious concept artist for HOPA games. The candidate we are looking for should have experience with creating a diverse visual range of characters, environments, architecture, and related game assets. Solid grasp of composition, form, structure, color and light is a must.
You will design creative game scenes, characters and other game assets for HOPA games, while working with game designers and other concept artists to establish a consistent visual direction, depending on the specific project. Work closely with other members of the team to bring out a coordinated overall effort.
- Strong visual library
- Advanced knowledge in digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Manga studio, etc
- Experience in different 2D painting techniques, photo retouching, collage
- Good understanding of composition, perspective, human anatomy, form and shape language
- Good illustration skills, paint and line art
- Understanding of the distinctive HOPA genre visual style
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Good positive attitude and outlook, very communicative, self-motivated, and a great team-player
- Previous experience in other digital related industry
- Previous experience in HOPA game development
- Compositing 3D software render passes
- Traditional painting and illustration
To apply, please fill out the contact form below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.