As a level designer, you will become a part of a dynamic team developing free-to-play games for mobile devices.
You will be the one to connect it all, the link between programmers and artists. If you love game development, animation, particles, modelling and scripting, you will fit in just right. Your job is to implement and assemble game art, animate, create particle systems, think and plan out the optimization and the general outlay of the scene, making sure that the final game is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Intermediate knowledge of Unity3D editor
- Good knowledge of graphics software (Photoshop, ClipStudio)
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Basic knowledge of 2D animation (Unity3D editor, Spine)
- Will to learn and constantly improve your work
- Experience with 2D and 3D animations (Unity3D editor, Spine, Maya/Max/Blender)
- Scripting level of C#
- Experience making/assembling UI elements in Unity3D
- Experience with 3D modelling software (Maya, Max, Blender, ZBrush, etc.)
- Experience with particle systems (planning, creation, material handling, optimization)
- Knowledge of project management systems (Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Knowledge of video editors (After Effects)
- Passion for F2P mobile games
BONUS EXTRA SKILLS:
- Previous experience creating 2D and/or 3D mobile games in Unity3D, in the role of a level designer or a technical artist.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area