AS A PRODUCER YOU WILL PLAY AN ESSENTIAL ROLE IN THE MAKING OF FUN AND INNOVATIVE FREE-TO-PLAY GAMES, DIRECTING THE DEVELOPMENT CYCLE OF A GAME FROM CONCEPT TO RELEASE.
You will be entrusted with setting up a structured production process to ensure a steady workflow. Your primary responsibility will be project management – you will manage tasks and facilitate communication between and within production teams, ensuring that the projects meet deadlines while delivering a high-quality product. You will work closely with other teams, including QA, backend and analytics teams. A natural part of your job will be ensuring a healthy work environment, inspiring and motivating your team members to deliver their best.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of mobile/free-to-play game development
- Proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- Self-motivation and readiness for continuous learning
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Strong understanding of production methodologies and Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience as a producer or a project manager
- Experience in the game development industry
- Technical or programming experience
- Ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area