As a gameplay programmer, you will be the inner mechanism that makes our games tick.
You will be entrusted with maintaining our scriptings through the various stages of game development, from the first playable build right up to the final release version. You will be working in a dynamic and stimulative environment, collaborating with game producers, graphic artists, sound engineers and QA in order to develop a great game.
- Basic understanding of the way scripting languages works
- Solid understanding of any programming language including scripting languages
- Excellent debugging skills • Understanding basic algorithm and data structures
- Passionate gamer and creative problem solver
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates is essential
- Punctuality and precision in performing very specific tasks
- Working under pressure, meeting deadlines
- Previous experience in game development industry
- Experience with any game engine (UDK, Unity, Cocos2D, Marmalade)
- Version control (checkout, commit, merge)
- Has played any HOPA or F2P game
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV, portfolio (pdf or online link) and a short cover letter to: email@example.com. In your cover letter please state the position you are applying for, which additional skills you possess and at what level.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area