An HR associate’s primary field of work is to develop the potential of employees by proposing and conducting soft skills training, team building, vocational training and similar programs, based on the analysis of needs.
As an organized, self-motivated individual, you would provide employees with valid and timely information regarding the company business policy, operating procedures, work assignments and work conditions. Your tasks include developing, implementing, and improving the onboarding process; managing employee records, and organizing and implementing programs concerning employee careers, performance, motivation, and engagement. With the rest of the HR team, you would work on improving ongoing HR policies, activities, and tools.
- Proficiency in teamwork analysis and management
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Managing, completing, and prioritizing tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to formulate strategies based on theoretical and practical knowledge
- Experience in organizing, implementing and monitoring knowledge management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, reporting, and administrative skills
- Experience in scheduling and organizing meetings and events
- Hands-on mentality, responsible and proactive attitude
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office software and Google Apps
- Excellent understanding of the English language
- Degree in HR Management or Social Sciences is desirable
- Experience in creative/IT industries
- Experience in performance evaluation and career planning
- Experience with creating analytical tools, and interpreting results and statistics
- Experience with counseling or coaching
- Experience with recruitment and selection
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until October 21st.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.