As an iOS Developer, you will be joining department that is developing innovating ideas in the range of apps, hardware, web platforms, patents and many more. (Non-game related)
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer who is self-motivated and committed to building beautiful, multi-featured applications. It’s an exciting time to join us – we are a rapidly growing company with an amazing work culture, offering a competitive salary, flexible work hours and many perks. You will be working with a very experienced team of innovative and energetic colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Experience in developing apps for iPhone and iPad
- Deep knowledge of the full iOS stack: Swift, Objective C, UIKit, Xcode, Interface Builder
- Experience of writing custom controls, transitions and swift animations
- Integrating with server-side API’s and web services
- Experience working with third party API’s
- Experience and compulsion in unit testing and testing your code
- Devotion to writing elegant and functional code
- Talent for building clean, well designed apps
- Passion for native iOS development in Swift
- Love of working with API’s
- Experience with git and code review based workflows
- Appreciation for modern agile development
- Published or was involved in publishing app on App Store
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- High levels of initiative
- Enthusiasm for agility and working in an agile environment
To apply, please fill in the contact form below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.