As a junior content designer, you will bring the flavor, the vibe, the hook that keeps the players engaged and entertained.
It will be your responsibility to provide context for gameplay and fill in the blanks with contents that will make the game stand out. Your tasks will include designing and implementing creative game contents in cooperation with game designers, scripting triggers, events, and game logic, writing theme-appropriate copy for in-game contents, defining asset needs required for the game content as it is designed, designing details for game features as needed for implementation, as well as resolving scripting and in-game text bugs and issues with the game files as they arise.
• Basics of working in the Unity game engine
• Familiarity with MS Excel and Google Sheets
• Knowledge of free-to-play game mechanics
• Basic knowledge of a scripting language
• Proficiency in English language
• Extensive knowledge of popular culture
• Healthy sense of humor
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area