The one to bring it all together, your tasks will be to take completed art assets and use them for assembling game scenes using our game engine.
You will make the game playable, beautiful, resource friendly and immersive. Your tasks will also include improving upon existing artwork, creating in-game animations, and adding particle effects to our scenes. Finally, you will use our basic script language to control interactions within the game.
- Intermediate knowledge of 3D software
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of After Effects
- Great sense of aesthetics for art/games (HOPA/F2P games in particular)
- Great understanding of gameplay and interactions in HOPA/F2P scenes
- Basic knowledge of 2D animation (working with key frames, scaling/translating/rotating)
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards teamwork and collaboration
- Basic knowledge of any programming language or script
- Experience with one or more particle system editors from video game engines or commercial software
- Experience with animation in any game engine (UDK, Unity) or proprietary level editor (Blizzard level editors, ID software level editor etc.)
- Experience with Clip Studio and Crazy talk
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
To apply, please fill in the contact form below. If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area