AS A MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST YOU WILL PROVIDE VALUABLE INSIGHTS INTO MARKET AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR.
You will be tasked with staying up-to-date with the latest trends and tendencies in industries within the scope of Eipix Entertainment interests – including, but not limited to video game development, hardware and software, intellectual property and patenting, etc. A market research analyst is able to autonomously analyze data, and take part in formulating marketing strategies and business plans.
Your job is to research customer’s opinions, buying habits, preferences, and tap into their wants and needs, in order to drive business growth. Similarly, you will collect data on the competition’s tactics, pricing, sales numbers and methods of marketing and distribution. As a market research analyst, you will also be expected to create and evaluate tools for amassing and analyzing data. Above all, you will monitor and predict marketing and sales trends, always looking for new opportunities and initiatives.
- Understands and follows market trends
- Minimum three years of experience in market research
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (R, SPSS, SAS or similar)
- Excellent database administration skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office software
- Strong understaning of marketing strategies and techniques
- Orientation towards teamwork and collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing, or a related field
- Fluency in data analysis and communication about data, campaign analysis, data visualization, and defining KPI strategies for marketing
- Market research analysis proficiency and experience
- Sufficient knowledge of data mining, warehousing, and modeling
- Excellent understanding of search engines, web analytics, and business research tools
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.