Prepress/graphic designer sets the foundation for successful printing and publishing procedures.
Your job will be to ensure that the proper format, appearance, design and layout of text and images is set before the full print run for magazines, brochures, catalogs, packaging materials or labels is completed.
Prepress/graphic designer takes print or electronic files and scans or imports them into specialized software, arranging and designing them, making color, text, and digital image corrections as needed.
- Adobe CS (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in prepress printed material preparation
- Ability to communicate ideas, instructions and questions
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with a variety of people, ability to troubleshoot and address supervisor concerns, good eyesight and attention to detail
- Experience in publishing
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of CorelDraw
- Passion for video games, comics and books
To apply, please fill out the contact form below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area