As part of the quality stronghold, you will test our third person shooter/action game for technical errors and gameplay problems on multiple platforms.
Your responsibilities will be to write detailed reproduction steps for finding bugs and to assign priorities and resources in order to fix them. You will look for creative and original ways to trigger bugs in a game, as well as maintain a dedicated bug-tracking database, write reports, and offer advice for improving gameplay.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of third person shooter game mechanics
- Extraordinary passion for playing games
- Extreme attention to details, especially graphics and spelling bugs
- Unique problem-solving skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Great communication and self-organizing skills
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Patience while performing repetitive tasks
- Experience with bug-tracking database programs like Jira and Mantis
- Knowledge of MS Office software
To apply, please fill in the contact form below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- Gaming tournaments
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.