Your responsibilities will be to write detailed reproduction steps for finding bugs and to assign priorities and resources in order to fix them. You will look for creative and original ways to trigger bugs in a game, as well as maintain a dedicated bug-tracking database, write reports, and offer advice for improving gameplay.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of HOPA and F2P game mechanics
- Extraordinary passion for playing games
- Extreme attention to details, especially graphics and spelling bugs
- Unique problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Great communication and self-organizing skills
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Patience while performing repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of languages other than English and Serbian (German, French, Japanese, etc.)
- Experience with bug-tracking database programs like Jira and Mantis
- As many completed HOPA and F2P games as possible
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
Apply For This Job
Your application will not be immediately processed, because currently we are not looking for following profiles. However, your application will remain in our database for future consideration, in case the conditions change. Thank you for your understanding.