We’re seeking a Senior Game Designer with a successful track record in designing free-to-play mobile games.
The ideal candidate is passionate about making fun games that truly stand out in the mobile market. Being a game designer in a highly successful studio, the candidate must demonstrate an ability to work both collaboratively as well as autonomously and have exemplary communication skills.
As a Senior Game Designer, you will be entrusted with the creation and implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content. You will work collaboratively with team members and product management on the design and implementation of new features, propose new ideas and features that will contribute to the success of the game. You will be expected to use player feedback and analytical data to propose changes that will help meet the product’s business goals, and stay up-to-date with market trends and pop culture, watching closely for any new developments that could benefit the project.
- 3+ years experience in mobile game design with at least one product shipped, including at least one year on a game in live operations
- Experience creating in-game content designed to appeal to a specific audience
- Experience writing product specs, wireframes, flows and clear feature documentation
- Advanced usage of Excel or Google spreadsheets in creating and balancing game systems
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the free-to-play market, its past and current trends; solid understanding of basic economy balance and tuning
- A strong grasp of content design and live operations, with the ability to tackle the wide variety of challenges the production process places before you
- Appreciation for iterative design, and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- A good eye for data analysis, and the ability to help your team make the best decisions based on what the data indicates
- Experience in Unity 3D or other commercial or proprietary editor
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively in a group dynamic
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games in general and understanding of mobile/touch devices as gaming platforms
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- A/B testing experience
- QA experience
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area