As a video artist you will create a variety of visual materials in line with the visual identity of Eipix Entertainment.
Your tasks will include filming, editing and animation as stages in the creation of promotional video materials, both for the company and its products (video game trailers, corporate videos, etc.); photographing and processing of photo materials.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Proficient Photoshop skills
- Experience in video production (recording, editing, animation) and photography (including photo retouching)
- Knowledge of collage techniques (creating new art out of existing resources)
- A good understanding of film language
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Experience in animation
- Creating artwork “from scratch” in 2D software
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their distinctive attributes
- Previous experience in game development or other digital art related industry
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio (.pdf, .doc or online link) and a short cover letter via the contact form below. In your cover letter please state the position you are applying for, which additional skills you possess and at what level.
- Continuous learning
- Entertainment zone
- Team building activities
- Pet friendly company
- Creative work environment
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Gaming tournaments
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area